He is a 64-year old Indonesian citizen and has be serving as the President Director of the Corporate and PT Apac Inti Corpora since 1995. Currently, he has been serving as Chief Commissioner of PT. lnti Sukses Gannindo since 2005 and performed as executive in many companies from 1978 to 1993.
He has also actively participated in many professional organizations, i.e. :
1. Indonesian Textile¬Industry Association (Asosiasi Pertekstilan Indonesia - API), Indonesian Entrepreneur Association (Asosiasi Pengusaha Indonesia¬ - Apindo).
2. Standing Committee for Product Standarization, Indonesian Chamber of Commerce [Kamar Dagang Indonesia - Kadin).
3. Public Relation of Kosgoro (Kesatuan Organisasi Gotong Royong or Association for Mutual Aid Organizations).
4. Indonesian Exporter Association (Gabungan Pengusaha Eksportir Indonesia - CPEI).
5. Committee for National Economic Recovery (Komite Pemulihan Ekonomi Nasional- KPEN).
6. Indonesian Stock-Issuer Association (Asosiasi Emiten Indonesia - AEI).
7. Indonesian Cooperative Council (Dewan Koperasi Indonesia – Dekopin).
8. National Team for International Trade Negotiation (Perundingan Perdagangan Internasional -- PPI).
As well as some foundation and social organizations, working as General Chairman) Chairman or member of Advisory Board. He is an alumnus of Faculty of Electrical Engineering at Reinische Westfacliche Tehnische Hochschule (RWTH), Aachen, Germany.
He is a 59-year-old Indonesian citizen and has been servng as a Director at the corporate since 2000 and t PT. Apac Inti Corpora (subsidiary) since 1996. Prior to this, he experienced professionally as an executive at several companies, especially those which operate in finance and manufacture. He studied at University of Indonesia Esa Unggul and University of Tarumanegara, Jakarta, taking Faculty of Economics majoring in Acoounling. He also has joint various trainings and workshops domestically or abroad, especially those of in the fields of monetary, audit , taxation, foreign exchange and monetary capital market.
Opening dates and hours – 13th to 15th Oct 2015, (09:00 – 18:00) Venue – National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai), No. 333, Songze Avenue, Shanghai
In Participation Intertextile Shanghai (Shanghai apparel fabrics) show PT Apac will be more focus in promoting Denim fabrics beside Yarns and Greige fabrics.
HELD AT IMPACT MUANG THONG THANI, BANGKOK THAILAND FROM 13 TH AUGUST - 16 TH AUGUST 2009 COORDINATION BETWEEN ASSOCIATION TEXTILE...
Apac Inti Corpora at Texworld Worldwide Textile 'Rendez-vous' on 9th to 12th February 2009 Location : Paris Le Bourget, France Exhibitors : 817 from...